In addition to the HTML version below, you can also download the CEQA Technical Advice Series publications in Adobe PDF format. A copy of Adobe's PDF viewer can be obtained free of charge.
CEQA Technical Advice Series, Office of Planning and Research
For current Office of Planning and Research (OPR) publications please visit the official OPR website. The following links are provided for informational purposes and should not be used in place of consulting the CEQA Guidelines or the advice of a legal professional.
- A Guide to Planning in California: HTML | PDF (382K)
- CEQA and Archaeological Resources: HTML | PDF (65K)
- CEQA and Historical Resources: HTML | PDF (55K)
- CEQA, NEPA, and Base Closure: HTML | PDF (118K)
- Circulation and Notice Under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA): HTML | PDF (69K)
- Focusing on Master EIRs: HTML | PDF (95K)
- Mitigated Negative Declarations: HTML | PDF (78K)
- Thresholds of Significance, Criteria for Defining Environmental Significance: HTML | PDF (64K)
- Tracking CEQA Mitigation Measures Under AB 3180: HTML | PDF (81K)
| CERES |
CEQA Home |
CEQA Flowchart |
This file last modified on: Friday, July 20, 2007.
Document URL: http://ceres.ca.gov/ceqa/more/tas/index.html
Copyright © 1998-2003 California Resources Agency. All rights reserved.